MP3 Player Project Kit K8095
Build your own MP3 player!
Finally it is possible to build your own MP3 player!
Create your own home audio system, jukebox, jingle player, audio messages, sound effects, MP3, where you want and how you want it.
- SD card operation
- High quality VLSI decoder
- 5 Preset folder access buttons
- Play-pause, next, previous, search
- Volume control random and shuffle 8 different preset sound modes
- 6 play modes: All, Folder, AT power-on Infrared receiver
- On-board power amplifier
- RCA pre out Headphone and speaker outputs
- Mono operation is possible
- Vertical or horizontal SD card position possible
- Suits commercially available LCD types
- Suitable for SD and SDHC cards
- Tested up to 32GB cards
- Supports ID3 TAG information: Title, Artist Name, Album Name and Year are displayed on the (optional)
- 2-line 16 char.
- LCD Supports folders to one level deep Up to 1024 folders, each containing up to 16384 songs
- Equalizer settings: Flat, Loudness, Heavy, Clear, Soft, Disco, Live and Hall
- Decodes MP3 (MPEG 1.0 & 2.0 audio layer III (CBR, VBR, ABR), till 320kbits/s.
- Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson licensed
- Amplifier: 2x 5Wrms @ 4 ohm
- Power supply: 12Vdc/1A
- Dimensions: 130 x 99mm / 5.11 x 3.9"
- RoHS compliant
This kit is rated a Level 5 build by Velleman, for advanced builders with experiance.
The kit can ship in 3-4 days.
Order No. K8095